RAE Moments Course and Program Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions are entered into by and between You (“Client” or “You”) and RAE Moments/RAE Affairs, (“Company”, “we”, or “us”).
The Company agrees to provide you with access to the Courses on the RAE Moments Site (RAE Method, Wedding Planner Essential and all Individual Courses)” (“Program/Course”). As a condition of participating in the Program/Course, you agree to be bound by and to abide by all policies and procedures set out in this Agreement, including those incorporated by reference.
Nature of The Relationship
Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, employment, or agency relationship. The Company is agreeing only to provide Client with access to the Program/Course, which provides education and information. The information contained in the Program/Course, including any interactions with the instructors, is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as, professional advice.
In consideration of Your access to the Program/Course, you agree to pay the following fees as stated in the checkout you purchased.
If you opt for monthly payments, you shall be automatically charged the monthly fee every month thereafter until your payment has been fulfilled i.e. paid in full. You cannot cancel payment after you have purchased a course. If you opt for full payments, you shall be automatically the total.
Payment Plan Authorization
You hereby authorize the Company to charge your credit card or debit card automatically according to the terms set forth in the Fees section above.
The Program/Course is offered on an ongoing there is no cancellation after the course is purchased.
Due to the digital nature of our products, all sales are final, and the Company does not offer any money-back guarantees. You recognize and agree that you shall not be entitled to a refund for any purchase under any circumstances.
As part of the Program/Course, the Company shall provide the following to Client.
Access To Program/Course Area – The Company shall maintain a Program/Course Area that may include lessons, forms, worksheets, checklists, and other information. You shall have access to this Program/Course Area as long as you are a member.
Access To Private Discussion Group – The Company shall maintain a Private Group that You will have access to as a member of the Program/Course. That Group provides a forum for You to connect with other Program/Course participants and to seek guidance and support. Members of the Company will seek to interact with Program/Course participants in the group, but the Company does not make any guarantees about participation by any of its employee, founders, or members in the Group. You are required to abide by any and all rules posted in that Group. If you fail to abide by those rules, you will forfeit your right to participate in that Group. In the event you lose your right to participate in the Group as a result of rules violation, you shall not receive a refund.
Bonuses – From time to time, the Company will offer bonuses to individuals who sign up for the Program/Course. You shall be entitled to any bonuses offered to you at the time of registration.
Ownership Of All Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Program/Course, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used in the Program/Course, is the property of the Company or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights.
The Company name, the Company logo, the Company slogan, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans in the Program/Course are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Your participation in the Program/Course does not result in a transfer of any intellectual property to You, and, as a condition of participation in the Program/Course, You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other intellectual property protection.
You are granted a single-use, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Program/Course content and resources. You hereby agree that You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found in the Program/Course.
The Company content is not for resale. Your participation in the Program/Course does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your individual use and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of the Company and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of the Company or our licensors except as expressly authorized herein.
You hereby agree that any infringement of the Company’s intellectual property shall result in an immediate termination of the license granted hereunder. To be clear, if you violate the Company’s intellectual property rights, your access to the Program/Course will be terminated immediately, and you shall not be entitled to a refund of any portion of the fees.
The Company respects the privacy of its clients and will not disclose any information You provide except as set forth in this Agreement. As a condition of participating in the Program/Course, you hereby agree to respect the privacy of other Program/Course participants and to respect the Company’s confidential information.
Specifically, you shall not share any information provided by other Program/Course participants outside of the bounds of the Program/Course unless you receive express written permission from such other participant to share the information. Similarly, the content of the Program/Course contains the Company’s proprietary methods, processes, forms, templates, and other information. You hereby agree not to share the information provided to You in the Program/Course with anyone other than the Company, it’s owners and employees, and other Program/Course participants.
By participating in the Program/Course, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended in the Program/Course or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help participants in the Program/Course succeed. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others - whether clients of the Company or otherwise - applying the principles included in the Program/Course are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available in the Program/Course. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any actions or implementing any plans or policy suggested or recommended in the Program/Course.
Materials Provided By You During The Program/Course
The Company does not claim ownership of the information or materials You may provide during the Program/Course (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input, or submit to any Website or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”).
However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you are granting the Company, our affiliated companies, and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
In other words, the Company has the right to include your Submissions – including any audio or video recordings of You participating in any sessions as part of the Program/Course – in the Program/Course and other marketing material going forward.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. The Company is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in the Company’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input, or submit the Submissions.
The Company makes no warranties regarding the performance or operation of the Program/Course, including any technological aspects of the Program/Course. The Company further makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the information, contents, materials, documents, Program/Courses, products, books, or services included in or through the Program/Course. To the fullest extent permissible under the law, the Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to absolve and do hereby absolve the Company of any and all liability or loss that you or any person or entity associated with you may suffer or incur as a result of use of the Program/Course and/or any information and resources contained in the Program/Course. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you for any type of damages, including direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable, or consequential loss or damages for use of the Program/Course.
The information, software, products, and service included or available through the Program/Course may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information in the Program/Course. The Company and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Program/Course at any time.
The Company and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services, and related graphics contained in the Program/Course for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services, and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. The Company and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services, and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, or profits arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Program/Course, with the delay or inability to use the Program/Course or related service, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services, and related graphics obtained through the Program/Course, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Program/Course, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, even if the Company or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some States or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to You. If you are dissatisfied with the Program/Course or any portion of it, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Program/Course.
You hereby expressly waive any and all claims you may have, now or in the future, arising out of or relating to the Program/Course.
To the extent that you attempt to assert any such claim, you hereby expressly agree to present such claim only through binding arbitration to occur in Asheville, North Carolina. You further agree to and do hereby waive any right to class arbitration and agree, instead, to conduct an arbitration related solely to any individual claims you and/or any entity related to you asserts against the Company. To the fullest extent permissible by law, you further agree that you shall be responsible for all costs associated with initiating the arbitration and for the administration of the arbitration.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties for any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Program/Course and related services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. The Company reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses.
Termination And Access Restriction
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Program/Course and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, if You become disruptive to the Company or other Program/Course participants, if You fail to follow the Program/Course guidelines, or if You otherwise violate this Agreement. You shall not be entitled to a refund of any portion of the fees and shall not be excused from any remaining payments under a payment plan in the event of such termination.
If any term or provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Agreement or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction.
No waiver by any Party of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be effective unless explicitly set forth in writing and signed by the Party so waiving. Except as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, no failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, remedy, power, or privilege arising from this Agreement shall operate or be construed as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power, or privilege hereunder preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power, or privilege.
The Company shall not be liable or responsible to You, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached this Agreement, for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion, or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot, or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, pandemic, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to either party's workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
This Agreement shall commence and be enforceable with respect to each Program/Course participant upon the date that the participant initially registers for the Program/Course.
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
- NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.